Best Craft Blogs
Last Updated: 15/05/2022
A craft blog helps you turn inspiration into a completed project. Whether you’re an experienced DIYer or new to the world of crafting, there’s always a new skill to learn or a new idea to try out. The best craft blogs help you discover these new possibilities and give you expert guidance so that you can break a craft down and do it yourself.
Below, we’ve collected some of the top craft blogs on the Internet. They include a wide range of different crafts, including sewing, embroidery, painting, papercraft, quilting, knitting, metalworking, woodworking, and more. These blogs provide helpful instructions and will also give you the chance to get to connect with crafting communities.
- The Spruce Crafts Blog
- Smart Party Planning
- Hobby Product Reviews from MostCraft
- QUILTsocial | eat, sleep, QUILT, repeat
- Sew Fresh Quilts
- Handmade Jewelry Blog by Copper Reflections
- Plutonium Muffins
- KNITmuch | To knit is to love...
- Particraft (Participate In Craft)
- Mr. Puffy's Knitting Blog
- Louise Knits
- Think Bowtique Blog
- Original and Vintage Posters
- The Best Vinyl Cutter
- The Refined Edge
- Sweet Tea and Sisters
- BoundingSquirrel-Happy, Whimsical Art and Illustrations