Frequently Asked Questions
- What is OnToplist.com?
- What are benefits of joining?
Joining OnToplist is easy, and a great way to extend your blog's or business' reach.
We help you:
- be found by customers and readers
- promote and drive traffic to your site
- get analytical insights to keep a close eye on your site's performance
- What is an authority score?
A blog or website authority score measures the importance of your listing on the Web from 0-100. This helps determine your website's position in our directory. Authority score is determined by analyzing content for relevance, keyword ratio, and overall cohesion.
- How to get my site listed in the OnToplist.com directory?
To request a review and complete the directory inclusion process, you are required to either:
- put the OnToplist's badge on your site, OR
- make a Paypal payment - $29.99 annually or $109.99 one-time fee.
- Make sure that our badge is on the same page you added to the directory
- Paid submissions are reviewed much faster (usually within a few minutes)
- A full refund will be given if your site is not accepted for inclusion in the directory
- All listings are subject to a periodic review to ensure compliance with our quality guidelines
- Each submission is reviewed by our editorial staff
- How are listings ranked?
- Listings are ranked by the authority score (see previous answer).
- Why can't I see my site analytics?
- In order to see your site analytics, you must have a graphical badge. With a badge, you can check your site analytics on a daily or monthly basis, by country, by browser, etc.
- How can I get my feed published?
- Fill in the "Feed URL" field on the blog/website submission form and make sure the feed is valid. Feeds are published automatically and checked for new entries every 24 hours. We support the most common syndication formats.
- I have submitted an article and it was removed. Why?
- Each article must comply with Google Content Guidelines. Articles that violate these guidelines are removed.
OnToplist.com is a searchable directory that helps you promote online presence.