Tips About How To Stop Sugar Cravings
Posted on Feb 6 2012 at 08:53:00 PM in Diet & Nutrition
Which means that you need to acquire some know-how to stop sugar cravings? Well here’s some reciepes that ought to be a nourishing method to divulge on your sugar cravings without having to use sugar.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
• 1/2 a cup of softened butter
• 1 egg • 1/4 on the cup of almond milk
• 1/2 a cup of water
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla
• 1/2 a cup full of Agave Nectar
• 1 cup of sifted all-purpose flour
• 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda
• 2 Ounces of Scharffen Berger Unsweetened Cacao Baking Chocolate (Cut into chunks to make choc chips).
1. Blend and beat the Butter, Egg, Agave, Almond Milk, Water, and Vanilla at medium speed for 1 minute.
2. Add and blend the baking soda and flour for 2 minutes at low speed:
3. Fold within the chocolate chunks with the chocolate bar.
4. Drop little balls of mixture onto an ungreased cookie sheet before the sheet is full. 5. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes (or until light golden brown) Enjoy! And here’s yet another one to aid our goal to stop sugar cravings: GINGERBREAD COOKIES
• 2 cups of whole-grain wheat flour
• 1/4 of the teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 2 glasses of bran
• 3 teaspoons of ground ginger
• 1 teaspoon of allspice
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• 1/3 of the cup of margarine
• 1 egg • 3 tbsps of orange juice
• 1 teaspoon of margarine
• 6 tablespoons of Agave Nectar
1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix flour, salt, baking powder and also baking soda, bran and spices together, then rub in margarine prior to the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Stir the Agave Nectar to the egg as well as orange juice as well as beat together. Now mix this into the flour mixture.
4. Knead well, and roll the amalgamation out thinly on floured board.
5. That has a cutter, cut into whatever shape you need along with the put on greased cookie sheets. 6. Bake for 15-20 min (or until crisp and lightly browned). Remove it to chill and Enjoy!
Keep tuned in for more guidelines on how to stop sugar cravings.