The meaning of roses when offered as a gift
Posted on Feb 8 2012 at 03:39:06 AM in Gifts & Toys
Offering flowers is a delight as much as getting flowers, because flowers are naturally magic and have a magic way to manifest love. It is always best to give flowers personally. Flowers have the God given capacity to touch the hearts and make the person feel love worthy and cherished. This is a exceptional act of pleasure and blissfulness - an act of exchanging love.
All roses represent love, but certain color of roses can take on exceptional significations. Opinions change on the many significations of roses, but here are some of the most common :
- Red rose for Affection, Admiration and Braveness.
- Pink and peach rose for Gratitude, Appreciation, Admiration or Sympathy.
- White color rose for Purity and Innocence.
- Red and white roses together for Oneness.
- Two roses united together would mean Engagement.
A delightful pink roses sign felicity and adoration while bright red roses will verbalize desire and courage, orange roses will picture enchantment and eagerness. A rainbow roses bouquet will show happiness and the complete satisfaction in love partnership.