Six Easy Tips for Your Garden
Posted on Oct 31 2011 at 09:23:51 AM in House & Garden
Fall is knocking on the door, but this does not mean that you can’t refresh your garden. You can renovate your garden and achieve a warm fall effect.
You do not need to be a professional to know how to do it. All you need is to follow the tips below, shared by gardening Islington experts.
1. Expand. If you dream of a bigger garden then do it by turning it into a flower-stand. Plant different kinds of flowers with different sizes. Fill up almost all the space your garden have with many flowers and leave only small squares and paths between them. You do not need to plant expensive and pretentious flowers. The point is to fill up the garden with many flowers with different sizes and colours. Organize them to create some stylish effect and you have a whole new garden that looks bigger.
2. Bring some style. If you want to have a garden in a certain style, it is important to get the certain flowers that suit the style. Plants always talk about the style of your garden. For example, if you want to bring some sexy style to your garden, gardening Ealing suggest you plant some petunias in different colours. Exotic flowers are not proper for such style.
3. Shapes. If you want different shapes and lines in your garden, you will need more flowers. Plant different flowers in different sizes and colours in the shape you want.
4. Exhibition. Turn your garden into an exhibition of your favourite flowers. Or an exhibition of your collection of plants.
5. Accent. Flowers with special design can turn into a main accent in your garden. The size and colour in this case does not matter. All that matters is the design and shape of the plant. For example, flowers on a boat or wheel, or on a small house will create the accent you need.
6. Volume. If you want to add some volume to your garden you will need blooming plants. Plant them by matching the flowers in different shapes, colours and heights. You can start with high flowers from one edge, lower flowers in the middle and higher flower on the other corner.