Organise Your Attic with Ease
Posted on Nov 18 2011 at 07:48:11 AM in How-To
You have organised everything in your home? Did you remember the attic? It is a very useful extra space, which you can really optimally use or you can turn it into a junk-yard, where you store useless items. In order to make your attic useful, you should organise it. Do you want to know how? Here are some ideas to help you;
- If you do not still have lights up in your attic there are two ways to do that. You can either have your attic wired, so that you can install lights,or you can install some battery-operated ones. It will be much easier for you to use your attic if you have lights.
- Before you start using your attic as a storage you will have to make sure you do not have any problems with insects and small animals. If you do, first, you will have to do what it's necessary to stop them.
- After that you will have to clean and dust everywhere. It is much easier to do it before you put any furniture there. If you do not have the time you could hire professional cleaners like cleaners Corbets Tey, they will do you a great job.
- After cleaning everything, you now have a lot of extra storage space. Plastic storage boxes are perfect to use in the attic. They are easy to label and organize. Put them against the walls so that you have enough space in the middle to moving around and walking.
- When organising try to keep your staff by seasons. This includes not only clothes but also a lot of items that are used only in a particular season. For an example cleaners Corbets Tey give Christmas decorations. You should keep them together near the winter clothes. This helps you when you wander what to take down.
It's no good having an attic, if you do not use it properly. As you see it is very easy to do that, all you have to do is to take care of it. You can as well, make a list of the items you have there so that you know the places of your items. Hope this helped you.