Mazziyah Breakfast Recipe
Posted on Jan 7 2013 at 01:28:13 PM in How-To
The good thing that you've the information outlined below for you, all totally free! Please read on to find the recipe and above all, enjoy!
This kind of omelette is actually milk free, and is dairy free when you use coconut oil in lieu of butter.
It is also grain/gluten free. I actually do not put any sugars to the mix, however I have options to include honey plus fresh fruit to serve along with it.
special breakfast omelette:
1. Toasted almonds, lemon curd and honey
2. Nut butters for example almond and macadamia
3. Fresh fruit for instance banana, apple and strawberries
fill up using lemon curd
4. A dollop of yoghurt or even sour cream
5. A dollop of whipped coconut cream
6. Sprinkle of cinnamon
7. Sliced pecans