How to update your blog, tweet on twitter and update your facebook by just TEXTING for FREE, no need for WIFI or using a smartphone!
Posted on Sep 2 2010 at 10:14:05 PM in How-To
Hi guys, I recently discovered a cool trick in the book from my geek friends. If you're living in the Philippines, a cool service can now let you update your blog, tweet on twitter and update your facebook at the same time. Before I teach you this is what you need to know.
1) It's secure. You just text a gateway number which is a regular number like (globe, TM, smart, sun) Note: Standard text rates and unlimited text applies. So if you're globe and smart, unless you are subscribed to unli texts, you pay P1.00 per text and SO if you're a SUN user, it's unlimited.
2) No it's not a third party because they don't ask for your password in your accounts.
3) You need to have a facebook and twitter account. (or if you have a blog that's cool too)
4) No sign up necessary. Just follow the simple steps.
5) You can choose which to update via Text Messaging: Whether you just want to blog without updating on twitter, or you just want to tweet without blogging or updating on facebook, or just updating your tweet and facebook status.
Question 1: How to tweet using SMS?
Step 1: Log in to your facebook and twitter accounts. Don't log out.
Step 2: Go to www.tweetitlow.com http://marianjanealumbro.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-update-your-blog-tweet-on.html