2013 Invitation Trends | Wedding, Bar & Bat Mitzvah Invitations
Posted on Dec 3 2012 at 07:20:19 AM in Society & Culture
Top 5 Trends in Wedding Invitations and Bar & Bat Mitzvah Invitations, according to the experts at Wedding Paper Divas. Your invitations sets the tone for your event - It’s the first taste people will get of your Jewish wedding, b’nai mitzvah or party.
Popular Invitation Styles for 2013 include:
- Ultra Modern - driven by sleek, clean lines and chic designs and font options.
- Vintage Deco - glamorous, inspired by the art deco era.
- Photo Invitations - creative photographs can make a beautiful personalized invitation or save the date.
- Something Blue - the entire color pallette of blues will be popular for invitations next year.
- Dreamy Destinations - great for travel themed events or destination weddings or bar/bat mitzvahs.
- Gay Wedding Invitations - are alos becoming more popular with the legalization of same-sex marriage in many states.
- Ombre Invitations - where the color gradually changes from light to dark, is becoming more and more popular.
Read Full Article - 2013 Invitation Trends | Wedding, Bar & Bat Mitzvah Invitations