Colayco Foundation for Education Inc. is holding a "Money for Kids" Workshop for kids aged 7 to 13 years old on May 12, 2012, Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the Social Hall, City State Center Condominium, 709 Shaw Blvd. Pasig City.
With this Financial Literacy for Kids, CFE aims to teach children at an early stage of their life to establish a good financial habit that can help them win a better and wealthier future. It will teach kids practical ways of saving, wise spending, and investing in simple, creative and enjoyable manner.
The workshop's objectives are:
1. To make kids understand Basic Money Concepts in a fun way.
2. To help kids learn the value of money in an entertaining way.
3. To teach kids the value of saving and spending wisely.
4. To encourage kids to manage allowance and chores.
5. To inspire kids to establish good financial habits.
Regular workshop fee is at
read more: "Money For Kids" Workshop from Colayco Foundation