Via the little things we do
1. I started my blog because I was a bored housewife at the time. No really. Newly married and moved cross country, I was bored a lot. Plus, I wanted to improve my writing. If you read this blog with any sort of regularity, then you know I sometimes struggle not to ramble..
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are colorful picture. I am so into colorful picture, and tattoos. If you have a good tattoo blog, then I would love to read it.
3. Something I love about blogging being able to ramble off my opinions like they matter.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably when I discuss the genetics of My Little Pony or. I have a story about hobos I have been meaning to write up.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is something I will probably never talk about on here. ~.^.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are (in alphabetical order): Four-Eyes Rella, Gaijin Housewife in Japan, Gaming at the End of Time (which I helped make the banners and buttons for), Hawaii Kawaii, Proud Daydreamer, and Spectrum of Madness .
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are wasteful nonsense posting. But it does happen sometimes.