Guest Post: 10 Reasons Why Your Child’s Birthday is Important
Published on 2012-03-20 09:46:49
1. The day your child was born was probably one of the best days of your life. Your child’s birthday is a chance to celebrate that.
2. Kids work harder at school these days than ever, preparing for standardized tests and spending less time at recess and in art class. Your child’s birthday is a chance for you to reward your child for all his hard work.
3. You’re busy. How often do you have time to let your child know how much she’s loved? Let her know how much she means to you on her birthday.
4. Kids remember their birthdays forever. It’s the job of parents to make sure their birthdays are wonderfully memorable.
5. Each year, your child learns and grows. His birthday is a time to celebrate that growth and another year together as a family.
6. Every child and adult needs a little self-esteem boost every once in a while. So, why not boost your child’s self-esteem on her birthday by showering her with love?
7. Your child’s not an adult yet, and play is an important part of his development. Letting your child have a day for fun on his birthday is good for him.
8. Your child’s birthday is another opportunity for you to create meaningful memories and bond as a family.
9. Feeling neglected or forgotten on your birthday hurts, especially if you’re a kid.
10. Your little one will only stay little for so long! Take some time to cherish those precious moments on her birthday!
About the Author: Lisa is a mother and guest post writer on the subjects of family, children, life, and even where to locate deals on Super Mario Bros party supplies.