Jim Bob Duggar shares his top ten tips for maintaining a healthy marriage.
10. Don't let the sun go down on your wrath. If you have any
conflicts, resolve them as quickly as you can (the day they happen, before the
sun goes down).
9. The closer a husband and wife get to God, the
closer they get to each other. The farther away they get from God, the
farther they get from each other.
8. Establish a weekly date night.
7. The husband should cherish his wife and show her he loves her by being respectful of her.
The husband should show his wife he loves her by opening doors, taking
her on dates, telling her he loves her and leaving her love notes.
5. Ask your wife what home repair projects would be important to her, and be sure to get them done!
4. Learn to listen to the heart of your wife, and allow her to communicate her concerns and dreams with you on a daily basis.
3. Praise your wife and children ten times more than you correct them.
2. Respect each other.
1. Be fruitful and multiply.