Struts - Interview Questions and Answers
11/30/2013 10:55:27 AM
1. What is Struts ?Ans. Its a Java / J2EE open source framework used to create scalable Web applications. It is based on MVC Design pattern.2. What is MVC ?Ans. Model-View-Controller is a design pattern wherein Model holds the business logic , Controller controls the flow control and View takes care..
Java - Interview Questions and Answers
11/30/2013 09:55:44 AM
1. Difference between class and objects ?Ans. Class is a template using which objects are created in memory.2. Describe Garbage Collection in Java ?Ans. Mechanism by which Java reclaims the memory inaccessible by the application.3. What are the types of Polymorphism in Java ?Ans. Static ( function o..
Java Design Pattern Interview Questions and Answers - Short Answers
11/30/2013 09:53:51 AM
1. Difference between Factory and Abstract Factory Design Pattern ?Ans. Factory Pattern deals with creation of objects delegated to a separate factory class whereas Abstract Factory patterns works around a super-factory which creates other factories.2. Difference between Factory ..
IBM WCS ( Websphere Commerce ) - Interview Questions and Answers
11/26/2013 19:04:59 PM
1. What is the difference between Controller and Task Command.
Ans. Controller Command is the command that gets called upon a request, just like We have actions in struts and controller in Spring. Task is a step in this bigger process. Task command are the commands that perform specific task ..
150 Java Interview Questions and Answers
11/26/2013 19:04:00 PM
Java - Interview Questions and Answers - Quick Reference - One Liners
1. Java OOPS Concepts ?Ans. Abstraction , Encapsulation , Inheritance and Polymorphism. 2. Difference between Abstract and Concrete Classes ?Ans. Abstract classes are only meant to be sub classed and not meant to be instant..
JFace TreeViewer - Code Snippets
11/26/2013 19:02:43 PM
Steps to create a Tree ViewerStep 1 - Identify the Parent Child Relationship and Objects required for that. Lets take an example of Directory and File Listing. So in that Case our Directory class is the parentClass and File is the childClass.Step 2 - Identify the way by which child objects would be ..
Design Pattern - Singleton
11/26/2013 19:00:22 PM
Its a design pattern that restrict the instantiate of a class to only one object. It's a creational Design Pattern.
This is useful when only one object is needed to coordinate actions within the system. This may save the resources as in some situations the same object ..
PHP Is Powerful Programming Language To Make Dynamic Sites
11/06/2013 06:21:35 AM
PHP is usually a powerful tool to make dynamic and interactive webpages. It is often a server scripting language made for web development that is really a widely-used, efficient, and free solution to competitors like Microsoft's ASP, selected by hired PHP developer. PHP originally stood for Personal..
Mobile Cloud and Big Data Are the Pillars of Future Technology
10/11/2013 00:50:29 AM
Any technology evangelist would surely give you a devised plan of the future where the technology is headed. One cannot deny the fact that there has been a huge transformation in the core architecture of user engagement in the recent past. Technology has evolved in such as way that it has become the..
Security Becoming Main Concern Among Developers as Well as Users
09/27/2013 02:30:06 AM
Over the years, online data sharing has come to the main stream and engulfed various technologies into a core architecture. This has also helped user with real time communications and on demand data access. The dependence upon technology in the daily lives of users has grown to such huge levels that..
© 2006-2013 OnToplist.com, All Rights Reserved