Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y via Odin
Warning : Make sure that your battery is more than 50% to avoid interruption which may lead to serious phone damage. Do the following procedure at your own risk.
For ROOTED phones with UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER only
Compatible for Builds 4.0.2.A.0.42/.58/.62 FW
1. Take a screenshot of your phone's Status and Info and save it to your desktop. This is for your reference. Take note of the Build Number. (e.g 4.0.2.A.0.62)
Go to > Settings > About Phone
2. Download this attachment. Rename the downloaded attachment to just boot.img
3. Download Modules.zip
PUT THE FIRST ATTACHMENT INSIDE THE FASTBOOT FOLDER.
PUT THE 2ND ATTACHMENT (Modules.zip) on the root
credits to lollylost100 from XDA
► Unlocking the Bootloader will void the phone's warranty.
► Unlocking the Bootloader will wipe the phone's data.
► Do not perform Software Update once phone's Bootloader has been unlocked or else it will be bricked.
1. Download FASTBOOT PACKAGE and 32bit and 64 bit DRIVERS
2. Go to this LINK
3. At the bottom click 'Continue' and enter your IMEI (type *#06# to find out), name and email address
4. The site will give your UNLOCK KEY. Save it in a n