If you are looking to visit some place different, why not consider Belize! Belize is only a two hour flight from any major city in the US. All you need is your bathing suit, a sarong, passport, a few hundred dollars in US cash, and your credit card.
This time of the year is the perfect time to book or visit. Speaking with my local partners they have mentioned that some of the premier beach front locations on popular dates are already booked for the peak season. Peak season starts in November and runs until May. It’s a wonderful place to spend Christmas and other winter holidays.
If you are one of those people that rather take a spontaneous trip than plan ahead, right now is also a great time to visit Belize. If you visit now the accommodation prices are lower than peak season and more of the prime spots are available.
You can still experience water and jungle activities. At this time of year you can enjoy the Caribbean sunshine, the ocean, restaurants, shops, cayes, tours and relax at the pools without any crowds. It may be a little warmer than the winter but it’s still a beautiful place to visit.
Why should you consider Belize? Well it’s…
· Only a two hour flight from any major city in the US.
· The US dollar is two for every Belize dollar.
· It could be a mini honeymoon or a quick getaway.
· The diving and snorkeling is premier; the second largest barrier reef.
· Jungle tours and wildlife are always a pleasant surprise.
· Belize is the only country in Central America where English is the official language. Creole and Spanish are spoken among the locals.
· Numerous Mayan temples and ruins.
· Temperatures in Belize range from 50°F to 95°F with an annual mean of 80°F
· The water temperature stays close to 80 degrees Fahrenheit all year long
· Belize has over 540 species of birds; if you are a bird watcher this is heaven.
· Belize has more than 200 islands (Cayes) to explore.
· 4,000 species of tropical flowers, including 250 kinds of orchid’s.
· Just because you can!
Why not take advantage of all that Belize offers. Belize is one of those secret little gems that have untouched protected parks and undiscovered potential. If you are considering a vacation this winter or even now; why not consider Belize.
We are here to help make your Belize vacation simple, easy, and memorable. Touch base with a Belize Travel Concierge today to plan your incredible journey.