The Venerable Allen Bernard West LTC (R)
Posted on May 10 2012 at 11:17:02 AM in Conservative
Man, you gotta love a straight up, common sense guy like retired Army officer and now U.S. Representative, Allen Bernard West. While most of phony America is lying and misleading and playing "candy-ass," West is laying it down like Americans used to, straight and honest. Atlanta's native son and now a Plantation, FL resident, West rose to prominence by not taking any guff from battlefield terrorists or politicians. The decorated Airborne officer and his troops famously administered a beatdown on some Islamo raghead in Taji, Iraq when he learned the Raggie may have intel pertaining to planned attacks on him and his soldiers. When the America hating Islamo Nazi wouldn't speak up, West fired his 9mm next to the dirtbags' head and he miraculously began talking. Oh God, what was LTC West thinking? That's not permitted on a battlefield in this screwed-up PC age! Our yellow-bellied Army leadership agreed and promptly took action against our military hero via an Article 15 and a $5000 fine. West paid up and promptly retired with full benefits after serving his country in hell-holes for 22-years. Asked if he would, in hindsight, act any differently in that situation, West said, "If the lives of my Soldiers are at stake, I'd go through hell with with a gasoline can." (I'm thinking the 9mm would appear if the situation was to arise again) While our spineless politicians and military "leadership" was selling him out, West was quickly garnering the respect and support of the only populous that matters,"We the People." That overwhelming support led him to run for political office and after a key endorsement by Sarah Palin, successfully showed Ron Klein the door and took his seat (Does everything happen for a reason or what?). Remarkably, West is the first black Republican Congressman from Florida since Josiah Walls left office in 1876. (Hey Florida, what took you so damn long?) West continued to do the right thing and backed our Marines when 'all hell broke loose' over them urinating on Taliban terrorist corpses. Later, Debby Blabberman Schultz thought she wanted some of the LTC and has since been verbally slapped-down repeatedly by our no-BS Soldier representative. Oh how I yearn for the days when men were men, honesty was natural, and sane, on-the-spot military leadership and decision making was admired and respected. Mr. Allen West, there are millions of Americans who know and remember those authentic days of old and we respect you for remembering and living them today.
Telling it like it is - Top 10 Allen West Verbal Truisms
* “I need a bucket.” - Sept. 26, 2011, responding during a radio interview about what he thinks of when Blabbermouth Schultz’s name is mentioned.
* "When I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool."
* "There are about 80 members of the Communist Party in Congress"
* On the Marines incident, "Unless you've been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell!"
* "If Joseph Goebbels was around, he'd be very proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine." [Goebbels was Adolf Hitler's Minister of Propaganda from 1933 to 1945]
* “The Democratic appetite for ever-increasing redistributionary handouts is in fact the most insidious form of slavery remaining in the world today."
* "Liberals, take your message of equality of achievement. … You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”
* “You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!” - July 19, 2011 in an email to Blabberman Schultz.
* “I would take these gentlemen over and let them get shot at a few times and maybe they’d have a different opinion.” - May 26, 2011, speaking to the Miami Herald about members of the House who had voted for a proposal that would have required President Nobama to submit a clear timetable for withdrawal from Afghanistan.
* “I have been called Uncle Tom, a sell-out Oreo…we continually allow liberals to do whatever they want and attack conservatives, but all of a sudden when a conservative stands up and says enough then people all want to sit back, especially liberals, and play victim.”