Russia in brief
- is the world largest country with its total land area about 17 million sq km., located in the northern part of Europe, shares borders with Norway and Finland in the northwest; Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, and Lithuania in the west; Georgia and Azerbaijan in the southwest; and Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, and North Korea along the southern border.
- has largest forest reserves and its lakes contain approximately one-quarter of the world's fresh water.
- has numerous natural resources that makes Russia a leading exporter of gas and oil in global market.
- is ranking the 8th most population but less density only 8.3/km2.
- is supportive its people in knowledge. Every citizen has the right for free education. Literacy rate is at 99.4%.
Read more here:http://viewrussia.blogspot.com/2012/05/russia-in-brief.html
Created: Jul 4 2012 at 03:21:16 AM
Updated: Jul 4 2012 at 03:21:16 AM
© 2006-2014 OnToplist.com, All Rights Reserved