I sincerely wish that noone has to struggle severely when moving in.Unfortunately it happens quite too often that the previous tenants of your future flat didn’t bother to book a professional cleaning Carlton company to do an end of lease cleaning. The result is that you inevitably have to deal with the deep cleaning of the entire property even before thinking of starting with the move in process.
So there is a list of a few easy tricks and tips on how to do the fastest move in cleaning in history:
1) Start with the skirting boards: wipe them all down so you can begin placing all the leftover objects from the cupboards, wardrobes and storage places on them, as well as some of your belongings that you plan to find a place for.
2) Open the windows – Some fresh air always stimulates you to be more productive.
3) Remove the unnecessary junk if there is any to avoid the clutter while cleaning.
4) Call a friend to give you a helping hand over the weekend for a few hours – even if he is the worst cleaner in the entire world some company will keep you entertained and will stimulate you to be more efficient.
5) Buy efficient cleaning products – do not get satisfied by the mediocre cheap detergents sold in every supermarket, visit a store for household goods and ask the shop assistant to recommend you some brands that have proved to have good quality.
6) Scrub the walls with sugar soap if there are some light stains that need to be removed. Otherwise you will either need to repaint everything or cover all the place with nice wallpapers or pictures.
7) Call cleaners Carlton to do the heavy duty job like kitchen appliances cleaning or bathroom tile scrubbing. Booking them for just a few hours should be enough.
8) Think positively – nothing is impossible. Face your cleaning fear and finally kill all the bacteria in your house. If you believe that you are capable of doing it you will have the power to make that true.