Raw foods are not cooked above 116 degrees Fahrenheit. Cooking food above 116 degree Fahrenheit destroys foods enzymes. Raw food diet provides food digestion reducing body’s need to produce digestive enzymes. Free Paleo Raw Food Recipes. Paleo diet consists: lean meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and herb. Raw food plants non processed, uncooked or not cooked above 116 degrees Fahrenheit. If food is cooked above approximately 116 degrees F enzymes are destroyed. Enzymes aids in the digestion and absorption of foods in the body’s digestion system. Heat reduces enzymes activities and effectiveness. Drugs and poisons can also be enzyme inhibitors.
Importance of Enzymes. Enzymes are proteins made of amino acids. Digestive enzymes produced by the pancreas. By cooking foods enzymes are destroyed therefore body produces digestive enzymes. Cooked foods can stress over work the pancreas production of digestive enzymes. Food enzymes presented in raw foods initiates the process of food digestion and reduce pancreas need to produce digestive enzymes. Known as “Life-Force” and “energy” of foods. Enzymes allow cell building and deconstruction of matter. Assist in digestion and absorption of foods.
Benefits Raw Food Vegetable and Fruits:
- Reduces bodies pancreas need to produce digestive enzymes.
- Raw food enzymes initiate food digestion and absorption of foods.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Low Carbohydrates (sugar and starches)
- Low Fats
- Improves Digestion Regularity (vegetables and fruits high in fibers which aid in digestion regularity.)
- Increased energy - The nutrients in vegetables boost energy production within the muscle cells.
- Reduces risk of heart diseases and other human diseases. Raw food contains unsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats good fats.
-Vegetable reduces risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, strokes, types of kidney diseases and some cancers and lowers the risk of digestive system diseases.
- Low in sodium (salt) meaning less water retention (most vegetable and fruits low levels of sodium.)
- Lower cholesterol and triglyceride (sugar in the blood) concentrations.
-Phytonutrients are the pigments that make blueberries blue and cranberries red. Recently discovered phytonutrients are powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants help protect the body against cancer-causing free radicals.
- Paleo Raw Food Detoxing - Raw Food Detox: Toxins are inside and stored in cells. Toxins reduces cell energy production can host diseases.
-Detoxing with raw food diets helps to remove toxins and body wastes.
- Fruits and vegetables contain anti-oxidants and assist the body’s immune system.
- Paleo raw food diet increase energy assists in cleansing the digestive system and removing toxins from the body. Paleo Raw Food Diet is preservative free toxins not consumed in Paleo Diet.
- Detoxing takes time these toxins have accumulated over years. Older bodies have stored more toxins. Changing your diet habits to a Paleo Raw Food Diet has optimal Health Benefits:
When Detoxing Drink A Lot Of Water!
Paleo Raw Food Apple Crisp Recipe
An Apple a Day Keeps The Doctor Away.
Fresh apples topped with mixture of nuts, spices and raisins. Can substitute apples with pears, peaches or apricots if desire.
- 4 apples, cored and chopped (Can substitute apple for pears)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup sliced walnuts
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
Put apples in an 8-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish. Mix orange juice with fruit and mix well. In a food processor, combine pecans, walnuts, golden raisins, ginger and cinnamon and pulse just until chopped. Spoon the nut mixture over the apple mixture
Take Control of Your Health with Taste and Nutrition.
Disclaimer: This information is not offered to be interpreted as medical or professional advice. All medical information needs to be carefully reviewed with your health care provider. Information should not replace advice from your physician. Always check your physician before making any changes to your daily habits. Disclosure: Compensation Affiliate
Paleo Raw Food Diet Paleo Nutritious Recipes