I have a raging sweet tooth. False impression is that the Paleo diet does not include dessert recipes. The modern Paleo diet has delicious low fat, low carbohydrate healthy and taste dessert recipes. FREE Paleo Dessert Recipes: Paleo Fruity Shake, Paleo Raw Food Apple Crisps, Carrot Apple Muffin Recipe and Nutty Coconut Ambrosia Fruit Recipe.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with Paleo Desserts gluten, dairy, soy and processed sugar free. Common Paleo wheat flour alternatives are almond and coconut flour. Paleo cow’s milk alternatives are almond and coconut milks. The orthodox Paleo diets doe not allow raw honey or agave nectar. Stevia is a natural Paleo friendly sweetener. My personal preference is raw honey or agave nectar. Not 100% Paleo but delicious.
Paleo Fruity Shake Recipe
- 1 cup peeled and sliced ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice (8 ice cubes)
- 2 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (preservative free)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg or cinnamon to taste
- Raw honey or agave to taste (optional)
- Put bananas, strawberries & peaches in blender. Add ice cubes, vanilla & milk.
Optional raw honey or agave.
- Blend all ingredients in blender.
Make 3 to 4 cups
Note: Raw honey & agave nectar not 100% Paleo
Paleo Raw Food Apple Crisp Recipe
- 4 apples, cored and chopped (Can substitute apple for pears)
- 1/2 cup orange or lime juice
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup sliced walnuts
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Toss chopped apples ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Put apples spice mixture in an 8-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish. Drizzle with orange or lime juice, toss until the fruit is coated and smooth the top.
- In a food processor, combine pecans, walnuts, golden raisins, ginger and cinnamon and pulse just until chopped.
- Spoon in nut mixture over the apple mixture.
Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours
Paleo Carrot Applesauce Muffin Recipe
2 1/2 cups almond meal/flour
3 large eggs (beat well)
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup applesauce (unprocessed)
1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-Mix dry ingredients well. Add in beaten eggs, honey, vanilla, applesauce and shredded carrots.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Lightly grease muffin tin with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Pour in smooth muffin ingredients
- Bake 40-45 minutes
Paleo Nutty Coconut Fruit Ambrosia Recipe
- 1 peeled and pitted large mango
- 2 peeled kiwi
- 1 peeled and sliced orange
- ½ pound red grapes
- ½ pounds green grapes
- ½ cup halved walnuts
- ½ cup grated coconut
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerated for approximately 1 hour
Paleo Desserts Paleo Recipe Cook Paleo Style Dessert Recipes Paleo Nutritious Recipes