Paleo Diet Recipes are wheat, dairy free and soy free. Enjoy Paleo Bread recipes using vegetable based alternatives for wheat and dairy. 3 Free Paleo Bread Recipes you can enjoy from the comfort of your home.
Review Paleo friendly alternatives for wheat flour and cow’s milk. Enjoy Free at homemade nutritious Paleo Bread Recipes. Paleo Bread Recipes, Flax Seed Bread Recipes and Paleo Spinach Almond Nut Bread.
Paleo Wheat Flour Alternatives:
Grounded from almond nut. Plant based alternative to wheat flour.
Grounded flour from dried coconut plant.
Flax Seed Flour or Flax Seed Meal
Flour grounded from the flax seed. Has a nutty taste and rich in Omega-3 and linoleic acid. Has to be stored in opaque bag in the refrigerator.
Note: Amaranth, Buckwheat and Quinoa are considered pseudo-grains. Amaranth, Buckwheat and Quinoa do not come from grasses but seeds from green leafy plant. Amaranth, Buckwheat and Quinoa are gluten free. Because their seeds have more starch than other seeds they are considered pseudo-grains. For the strict Paleo Diet they are not allowed.
Paleo Cow's Milk Alternatives:
Milk almond nut. Used as a cow’s milk alternative for baking, cereals and puddings.
Milk from coconut plant. Cow’s milk alternative in baking, cereals and desserts.
Milk from hazelnut. Used in baking and cereals.
Flax Seed Bread Recipe
- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Approximately 3 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Optional can add crushed thyme, sage, oregano, rosemary or cinnamon to taste
- In mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat eggs together Water to make the batter pourable. Mix all ingredients and pour batter into regular loaf pan. Oil pan.
- 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until baked thru-out.
Paleo Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 eggs, separated
- 5 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 mashed bananas (ripe bananas)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups almond flour or finely grounded almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream the egg yolks and honey in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the oil, vanilla, mashed banana, cinnamon, baking soda and almond flour and combine well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into the banana mixture to pull it away from the sides before gradually folding the rest of the egg whites into the mixture.
- Line a loaf tin with Pam and pour the banana mixture into this.
- Place in the oven for 40-45 mins
Spinach and Almond Nut Bread Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 16 oz frozen or fresh spinach (cleaned, drained and cut 1 inch in length)
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine almond nuts
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 15 leaves fresh basil (cleaned, drained and cut 1 inch in length)
- 1 tsn cinnamon
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- -Grease circular 8" pan with olive oil
- -Toast almond nuts with approximately 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Stir until golden brown.
- -Crush almonds or chop in blender
- -Combine nuts, garlic, eggs, basil and spinach in mixing bowl. Add cinnamon, salt and pepper to taste.
- -Pour mixture in greased pan (make sure mixture is even)
- -bake for approximately 20 minutes or until set and firm
- Paleo Recipe
Paleo Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Recipes Paleo Bread Recipes What Is Paleo Diet RecipesVisit Paleo Recipes