The ultimate goal of many daters is to find their soul mate, resulting in a Golden Marriage. The Knot solid gold wedding cake will be the center piece of any wedding symbolizing you love.
Maybe you are considering online dating want statistics online dating and marriage. Well I like statistical information and happy to share.
- One in five singles in serious relationships have meet online.
- One in five singles have dated online.
- 2009 17% married couples meet online.
- Average courtship for couple meeting offline approximately 42 months.
- Average courtship for couples meeting online about 18.5 months.
- Most committed same religion marriages: Catholics (78%), Mormons (83%) and Hindus (90%).
- Largest in the world online daters are in China 140 million.
- Chinese men in military not allowed to use online services.
- America has approximately 40 million online daters.
- In USA approximately 1,400 online dating sites.
- Average age for marriage among women 26 years and men 28 years.
- 2008 New Jersey created the Internet Dating Safety Act and in 2010 New York passed a similar bill. New York requires online services to provide dating safety tips and criminal background checks required of members.
- Online dating services worldwide worth $4 billion.
- Nationally, 31.7 living along are 27% of households.
- 87% of women 35-44 years were married in 1960.
- 88% of men 35-44 years were married in 1960.
- 72% of women 35-44 were married in 2007.
- 69% of men 35-44 were married in 2007.
- 61% unmarried Americans 18 years and older never married, 24% divorced and 15%
- Approximately 16.2 million unmarried in USA 65 years and older.
- Baby boomer in Canada ages 46 to 64 years 41% have tried online dating.
- 2009 there were 12 million single parents living with children.
- Interracial marriage in USA approximately 7%.
- Online dating increased in 2009 but there was a drop in marriage that same year.
- Recession starting in 2008 the divorce rate fall in 2009.
- In USA Online dating traffic between 2009 and 2010 increased 13%.
- It is estimated that Australia will see a 10% increase in online dating by 2010.
- Unemployment rate Match 2011 9.2%.
- In 2010 the percentage of women that made more money than their spouses was 22% compared to 4% in 1970.
- In 2009, 18 years or older 12 million single parents living with children.
Ten Most Popular Dating Cities
Art Deco Walk Tour, Bass Museum of Art, Bike and Roller rentals, Coral Castle, Daytona International Speedway, South Beach, Everglades National Park,
New York, New York
New York City Fine Restaurants, Broadway Shows, Empire State Building, Time Square, Wall Street, Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Harlem, 5th Avenue, New York City Night Clubs, New York City Harbor Lights Cruise, American Museum of Natural History, SoHo District, Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim Museum
Los Angeles, California
Hollywood Wax Museum, Getty Museum, Modern Art Museum, Disneyland, Shopping in Beverly Hills, Knott’s Berry Farm, Universal Studio, Chinatown, Disney Theatre, Farmer’s Market, The Grove, Performing Arts Center, Griffith Park, Queen Mary, Century City Shopping Center, Hollywood
Shedd Aquarium, Brookfield Zoo, John Hancock Observatory, Chicago History Museum, Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour, Chicago Theatre Marquee,
White House, The Capital Building, Georgetown, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Viet Nam Memorial, Smithsonian, Library of Congress, Washington Monument, U.S. Supreme Court, National Museum of African Art,
Zero Gravity, 6th Floor Museum Dealey Plaza, Steak and BBQ restaurants, Six Flags, Fort Worth’s historic district, Dallas Museum of Nature and Science
San Diego, California
Serra Museum, Cabrillo National Monument, Marston House Museum and Gardens, Seafood Restaurants, Old Globe Theatre, San Diego Beaches, South Bay.
8. Phoenix, Arizona
Camelback Mountain, Marley Farms, Arizona Water Parks, Goldfield Ghost Town, Four Peaks Brewery, MacDonald’s Ranch, Great Arizona Puppet Theater,
Boston sightseeing tour, Beantown Trolley, Boston Children’s Museum, John Kennedy Hyannis Museum, Seafood Restaurants, Catamaran Whale Watch
Houston Bars and Clubs, Steak and BBQ Restaurants, Children Museum of Houston, Water Wall, Miller Outdoor Theatre, Space Center Houston, Houston
Information 10 cities provided Match.com
Online Dating Matchmaking for the 21st Century
Online Dating Statistics Marriage and Dating Statistics