Nadia's course, “Living in Love: Truth, Love and Purity”, was designed especially for people who want to attain peace, joy and happiness! Nadia is up-close and personal with you every Tuesday beginning May 15, 2012!! This class is for you if you have felt or thought any of these things…
- How do we know when we are making decisions that are based off fear from past experiences?
- Am I covering up my feelings rather than being truthful about how I feel?
- Why am I always worried about what someone will think about me?
- Why do I do things because I feel obligated? I always find myself saying yes when I really mean no. Do I do this just so that I can keep everyone happy, even if it means that I’m not happy?
- Why do I say things to myself that I would never, ever say to another person?
- Why do I always run around doing menial tasks and meaningless things until I get physically tired, making it so that I don’t have time to do the things that I really want to do?
- Why do I feel like I have no more passion for life? Why do I feel like there’s nothing to look forward to?
- Why do I always blame other people for my current situation?
- Why am I scared of trying?
- I know that I’m here for a reason, that I have a purpose in life. So why can’t I figure out what it is?
- The life I have right now is as good as it gets. Or is it really? Why do I still feel like there’s something missing?
Already in my career so far, I have helped many people change their lives for the better. Let me do the same for you. If you are ready to get to the core of self love and understanding its impact on your life, then you are ready for the Living in Love Course. Ten years ago I saw Christ. I say that so easily now, however it took 10 years for me to be able to say it so simply. I was taught to love myself by Christ, with Christ. I wrote about everything that I was taught and had to experience in order to learn self love. However, I didn’t know if I could teach this knowledge to others. And then I decided to give it a try. In that first class I thought all I would be able to say would be: "I don't know if I can teach what I was taught, yet if this works yippee for all of us!" Now I am teaching self love and we are all learning along the way. I am very excited to be teaching the Living in Love Series. I am, as we all are, growing myself one change at a time. This life is our journey. We are all here at the same time on Earth for a reason, and finding those reasons brings purpose to our lives. I look forward to sharing this journey with you and growing each other in this wonderful way. We are all very capable beings and life really is beautiful. These words are not just empty words we hear, that is who we are! When you voice the thoughts and questions that really run through your mind, life can begin showing you the answers. Through the Living in Love course, you will be given the tools to:
- Answer all those internal questions you constantly ask yourself about why you think and act the way you do.
- See yourself as a person.
- Trust yourself to make decisions
- Understand the “whys” of your life.
- Learn to use past events as a source of strength rather than as a means of holding you back.
- Learn how to talk to yourself in a loving way
- Know what questions to ask yourself and how to ask them
- LOVE YOURSELF
Sign up for May’s Online Course and here’s what you will get:
- LIVE weekly web conference and Q&A Session. Tuesdays, with two times available, either 10am PST or 6pm PST, beginning May 15, 2012!!
- A recording of the live call that you can listen to at any time during the course if you get behind or just want to listen again!
- Ongoing email support from me!
It’s a life-changing education in the comfort of your own home!
Sign Up Here - http://www.nadiakhalil.com/Living_in_Love_Teleclass.html
Register for Nadia's next class: Living in Love. Class will be held online and will begin on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 and will run once a week for 12 weeks. You can register for each 4-week section separately or receive a $90 discount by purchasing the entire series. One time payments can be made through Paypal. If you would like to pay in 3 equal installments, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org