Oftentimes, when we visit a new place, we like to dwell first on the beautiful sceneries around, the places where we can stay in, the things we can do and enjoy, and the sites to visit and explore. However, after these, we often try to move to another aspect which is food. And yes, after a tiring day of exploration and fun, we would want to come back and rejuvenate with a nice and satisfying meal.
In Bali, this is exactly a significant part of an interesting vacation. As you tour the island and see the different tribes and villages, handicrafts, and livelihood, experience the water and sports activities, explore the villas and other accommodation, visit the tourist sites and parks, and indulge in the turquoise colored crystal clear waters, you will come home to any of the exotic Bali restaurants and other Bali restaurants that serve Bali dishes and exotic food in Bali. Nothing can be more pleasing than being served with dishes that are unique and filling.
If you are interested in eating Bali exotic dishes that are made of python and cobra meat, Salvador, monkey, turtle and bats, then go to Exotic Meat Restaurant Nusa Dua. This is also a good place for first-timers.
Other restaurants to visit include:
1. Paradise UN’s Restaurant. Providing you a romantic candlelight dinner, this restaurant will serve you delectable European dishes and Indonesian dishes as well.
2. Bali Bamboo Restaurant and Guest House. This is the place to go to if you want to try Balinese special gourmet dishes. They have the Balinese Smoked Duck which is a popular dish on the island.
3. Fabio’s. Fabio’s is the place to be for those who are fans of Italian dishes.
4. Teba Café. This is another one of the Bali restaurants that serve Balinese seafood dishes. It is easy to locate as it is situated on Jimbaran Beach just before reaching the Four Season Resort.
5. Uluwatu Café. Located not so far from Kuta, Sanur, and Nusa Dua, this is the ideal place to have your lunch or dinner.
6. Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa Bali Restaurants. This luxurious hotel is home to several restaurants that serve both Bali dishes and international cuisines. If you are looking for Thai food, then you should go to Wild Orchid. All day, it cooks up fragrant and spicy Thai dishes. Meanwhile, SOS Supper Club offers fine dining and various grilled meats and seafood in a perfect romantic setting.
7. Jazz Café Bali Restaurant. If you like music with your dinner, then you will surely enjoy it in this unique restaurant.
8. Mannekepis Bistro. In Bali, you will not only find common international cuisines and restaurants. Mannekepis Bistro is a Belgian restaurant that serves both Belgian dishes and Indonesian dishes.
9. Cat and Fiddle. From the name itself, you can say that it serves mostly American food. And if you are a fan of fish and chips, then this is the place to be.
There are also a lot of Bali exotic dishes that you would want to consider trying. However, it is not for the faint-hearted. Just ask around and people will gladly suggest the dishes to try in Bali, the famed island of the gods.
The author recommends to visit Bali Villa Rentals website to read more about the bali island and some good locations like a Bali Seminyak Villas.