1. Matrix Cellular, a telecommunication solutions provider, has partnered withMasterCard for all Indians going abroad.
2. Shree Shubham Logistics Ltd (SSLL) has signed MoU with Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), Yes Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB) to benefit scores of farmers in availing post-harvest credit facilities Under the pact.
3. Auto major Mahindra will launch its new Duro DZ scooter model and unveil itsMGP30 racing motorcycle at the Delhi Auto Expo next month.
4. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has introduced the latest broadband internet connectivity ‘Wi-Max’ service in six places in Kullu district.
5. Domestic handset manufacturer Micromax has appointed Deepak Mehrotra as its chief executive officer (CEO).
6. The Reserve Bank of India will shortly circulate coins of Rs.5 denomination to commemorate 100 years of civil aviation in the country.
7. Credit rating agency Moody's on 21 December 2011 upgraded the credit rating of the Indian government's bonds from the speculative to investment grade.
8. The directorate general of hydrocarbons (DGH), the technical arm of the oil ministry approved Cairn India’s proposal to commence production from Bhagyam, the second-largest oil field in the Rajasthan block.
9. The fourth edition of the India International Coffee Festival (IICF 2012) in New Delhi, from Jan 18-20 will showcase flavours of the green bean and educate non-traditional drinkers to make the brew a regular habit.
10. FMCG major Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) declared that HDFC Chairman Deepak Parekh, who is an independent director in the company's board, has resigned after more than 14 years of association with the firm citing personal reasons.