“There are too many rules in life” you might think. You definitely don’t want more, however in most of the cases following the rules only keeps you away from trouble. So even in your everyday housekeeping activities there are rules to follow and cleaning Campbellfield professionals are ready to share the most important ones only with you, just don’t tell anyone.
1. Early is better than late. This rule applies to everything you need to clean – your plates, clothes, carpets, the quicker you clean them after the dirt appears, the easier the cleaning will be.
2. Clean top to bottom. When you start with the highest shelves some dust is falling on the floor, so you can pick it up later, in the opposite order you will have to clean your floor again at the end.
3. First dry, then wet. When you do the cleaning wipe down the dust and vacuum clean first and only after that clean the floor and windows. In this case there will be less dust to settle on the wet surfaces.
4. Start with less tough means. Whenever you have a stain don’t think about burning down the whole place. Start with wiping the stain and working on it with simple cleaning liquids you have. If it doesn’t help you can go on with harder approach.
5. Let the time be on your side. If you can’t clean some food remaining from the pot for example, put some water and cleaning liquid inside and wait, it will work on the dirt and help you to deal with it faster and easier. The same rule applies to all the surfaces in your home as well as to all your clothing.
When it comes to housekeeping cleaners Campbellfield say that the more precise you follow the rules, the easier it is to deal with the dirt. All in all the manufacturers know better how to clean what so just follow their advice and you should not have any problems.